We are here to provide an alternative solution for pain management allowing people to thrive in their bodies.
Miranda Morehouse, Licensed Massage Therapist #18140
- 800-Hour Massage Certification from East West College of the Healing Arts. (2011 Graduate)
- Certified Chiropractic Assistant
- Sports Massage Therapist on Cycle Oregon and Bicycle Rides Northwest (est.lmt 2012)
- 40-hours Manual Lymphatic Drainage Course
- 20-hrs Structural Integration CE
- Cupping and Gua Sha CE.
- Thai Massage CE
- Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue
Humanizing details about Miranda
- A Native Oregonian
- Grew up in a small town (Christmas Valley, OR)
- Had a pet deer when she was 9 years old
- Avid Smiler
- Likes playing practical jokes
- Outside Everyday
- Daily adventures with her pup, April.
- Has a little red pickup
- Her other car is a bike
- Introvert > Extrovert
- Fascinated by the human body
- Wants to make people happy and feel good
- Bakes good pies
Mariana Blackstone, Licensed Massage Therapist #21453
I don’t want to give a standardized massage; a formula to apply to all clients. I want to hear about what you need the day of your massage. Do you want to try and conquer an old injury? Do you have an achy elbow but also your school finals or work deadlines are days away? Or, is relaxation the goal...with no chatting and plenty of 90's R&B? If we work together, you communicating and me listening, we can honor where you are and make space for change.
Sculptural art has been a passion for my entire life. When I create a new body of work I research the subject, imagine a new interpretation and express this using my hands to create. For me, massage has a similar creative element. I research and continue to learn about the body and its many varieties, I imagine through the surface of the skin to build a picture of your unique structures. Through my hands I work to create the change, relaxation, and restoration that you ask for.